Tuesday, January 17, 2006

In the Beginning

Okies, so this is my first foray into the magical world of blogging. Apparently all the cool kids are doing it, so now it is time for the not so cool to join in (that would be me ).

So, maybe I need to tell you something interesting about myself to reel you in and hook you for more...hmm...I need a backstory. Alrighty, how about this...

As an infant, I was a self-styled Hobo Queen. I would ride the rails with my fellow hoboians, eating beans out of a can and enjoying the freedom only a locomotive can give. Living life in a crib was too static for me, I wanted to explore. So, I set out from life in suburbia and became Patches McSmacky, Queen of the Hobos!

Now, how is that for a backstory?! Not too shabby if I say so myself.

What, you're not buying it?

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin to it! Life for me now is not as exciting as those bygone days, but it sure has its surprises. I am a wife (to my un-hoboish hubby) and mother (to my almost 5 yr old hobo destined son, and soon to be mom to my little princess who is due in March).

I am also an avid knitter (ha, now I know I have hooked you!)

This blog will be filled mostly with my family, friends (and fellow knitters) and yarn. Lots and lots of wooly love!

Hope you all enjoy my zany little world :)

~*Terra*~ a.k.a. Patches McSmacky, Hobo Queen extraordinaire

No comments: