Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two posts in one day!


Amazing I know. Just thought I would share some pics of the town my clan will be moving to. Maybe that way my friends will not be so bitter if they see what a beautiful place I will be living in (yeah right). As I was searching out pics of Mendocino County I came across this great site that had some very lovely pics. Nice little commentary on there about driving through the redwoods. Also, you can visit the townof Willits website. Some nice info about the place if you want to look around. Maybe if I can get you all interested you will want to visit me :)

We have less than a month before our big moving day. It seems like that is still alot of time but the days seems to be going by fast. Only four more Thursdays with my Knitting Bitches. It will be very sad for me on that last night since I have come to cherish each and everyone of those ladies (and Robbie too). I know that I will never be able to find such a wonderful group of friends anywhere else.

2 comments:

Melanie J. said...

Appreciate the links. Have gone from just anticipating missing you to being insanely jealous of the beautiful area you're moving to. It's frickin' 42 degrees there right now! grrrr.....

Dreadhead Red said...

Beautiful Pic's. I would love to live in a place like that too. Thank you for letting us bring Gambit into the family. He is starting to settle in nicely. He's very nervous around us but he will come around as he gets used to us. Best of luck with everything!